The terms ‘Vezani’, ‘Vezani Publishing’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 53 Balgillo Rd, Dundee, Scotland. Our company registration number is SC561009 (Scotland). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The website and material relating to information, products and services (or any third party information, products and services) is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive. Nor do we make any representations for any loss or damage including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Nothing contained herein shall exclude or limit liability for fraud, personal injury or death, or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in these terms. If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please Contact Us.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Vezani Publishing’s prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to revise or alter these terms and conditions from time to time. It shall be your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are familiar with any such changes when you use and view the site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.