You're currently on:
Welcome to our website!
The term ‘Vezani Publishing’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6 Cooil Farrane, Douglas, IM2 1NX, Isle of Man. Our company registration number is 123498C (Isle of Man). The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
The website and material relating to information, products and services (or any third party information, products and services) is provided ‘as is’ without any representation or endorsement and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions including but not limited to any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the material on this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or anything else that may be harmful or destructive. Nor do we make any representations for any loss or damage including without limitation indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise. Nothing contained herein shall exclude or limit liability for fraud, personal injury or death, or for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Vezani Publishing’s prior written consent.
- We reserve the right to revise or alter these terms and conditions from time to time. It shall be your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are familiar with any such changes when you use and view the site.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.